Setting the original captain (administrators only):
- Click on the Teams tab on the lefthand sidebar.
- Search for the team in which you would like to allocate a captain for. Click on the team name, the team hub will display.
- Next to captain, click the edit pen icon. The captains hub will display. From here there are two options - select a captain from the existing community members, or invite a new captain (if the participant is not already a member)
If selecting from the existing community members (recommended):
- Tick the box next to the member you would like to make captain
- Click the < arrow.
If inviting a new captain:
- Within the 'invite captain' field, enter their name and email address.
- They will then receive an email notification of this update.
NOTE: ensure the captain registers/logs in with the same email address in which you have sent the invite to.
Changing the captain (administrators & existing captains only):
This is achieved in the same way as seen above.
NOTE: if a captain gives someone else captaincy rights for a team, they will lose theirs.